The application deadline is Oct. 27, 2023.
Each candidate should submit:
- A cover letter stating your desire to be considered for the Wilson Fellowship
- Curriculum vitae (include education, employment, summary of relevant experience, and a list of publications to which you made important contributions)
- Research statement (not to exceed three (3) pages) giving a focused description of your proposed research program as a Wilson Fellow.
- "Science Culture" statement not to exceed two (2) pages. Examples of topics might include discussion of the diversity, equity, inclusion within our scientific community and/or broader impacts such as outreach, education, environment and advocacy.
- The names and contact information of three people who will write letters on your behalf. Please point the referees to the Fellowship materials on the web and ask them to submit their letters by the deadline through Academic Jobs Online at the link below.
Interested candidates should apply via AcademicJobsOnline:
Email: Dr. Brenna Flaugher
Fermilab is an equal opportunity employer.