Fermilab Classified Ad Policy
- Fermilab Today now requires that people placing classified ads must belong to one of these categories:
a. active and retired employees of Fermi Research Alliance, LLC. (FRA);
b. on-site employees of the U.S. Department of Energy;
c. on-site employees of FRA's principal subcontractors providing regular services over an extended period of time at Fermilab (e.g., guard service, janitorial service, and cafeteria);
d. visiting experimenters and students
- Classified ads may not include a link to a ".gov" website. A ".gov" email address is allowed, but all other links must go to a personal website.
- Items offered for sale must be owned by the person who is advertising them or by members of their immediate family living within the same household.
- Real estate for sale or rent must be owned by the person who is advertising it. Real-estate agents may not be listed as contact people in the ad.
- Services must be performed by the person who is advertising them or members of the immediate family living within the same household. Fermilab Today will not accept ads for services that are offered in association with regular businesses or commercial enterprises.
- Fermilab Today reserves the right to edit or reject any classified ad that does not meet this ad policy or is not deemed suitable.
Go to classified ad form
Go to current Fermilab Today classifieds