- '00 Dodge Caravan, 19K original miles,
AM-FM cassette, gray, just like new! $9,000.
- '66 T-Bird, 98K miles, 390-V8, robin's egg blue
w/white interior.Therese 879-2365.
- Motorcycle:'84 Honda Shadow 700cc, 17K miles,
$1,400 Call Mike, x2220 or 630-556-3077.
- Snowmobiles: Two '95 Ski Doo Touring LE 380cc,
two seater with two-place tilt bed trailer. Very good
condition. All for $3,900 o.b.o. Will consider selling
separately. Call Jeff,x6113 or 630-482-2770.
- Lawnmower: Toro Model 521, 2 stage, electric
start excellent cond. $350. Call Mike x4663.
- Tires: Four 215/75 R14 steel belted radial
snow tires, less than 5K miles, $60 for all 4.
Two 205/60 R15 steel belted all season radials,
new, less than 1K miles, $50 for both. Jim,x3374,
- Dynamark, single stage, 2 cycle paddle
type E.C.$75.Call Mike x4663.
- Heater: Sears console-type, natural gas,
works well $50. Call Mike x4663.
- Two small gas chain saws, Craftsman $45,
Remington $30. Call Mike x4663.
- Frigidaire gas stove, white with black trim .$100.
Goldstar Microwave oven $30. Audiovox Cell Phone
with AC charger. $50. Nokia Cell Phone with AC
& DC charger .$35. Beige leather couch 86" long,
4 yrs old.$350. Contact RLW58@yahoo.com or
- Bed frame, white, $100, box spring $100, or bed
frame white and box spring, $150. Computer desk
$40. Wall shelf IKEA white $10. Coffee table IKEA
black $10. Two-drawer dresser white $8. Shoe rack
white $8. Contact:email@example.com,x2192.
- Spacious bedroom with private bath on
independent floor, one car garage; spacious
living area shared on same floor; use of
laundry and main kitchen; located in a family
house in residential Naperville. 20 min. from the
lab. Available beginning of December. $495/mo.
- Duplex, East Side Batavia, 214 Webster St.
convenient location for Fermilab. 2 bdrm, 1-1/2
baths, 1 car garage, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher,
garbage disposal, microwave, washer-dryer all
included. Newly decorated.$1,100/mo with yearly
lease. Call 630-879-0231.Ask for Chuck.
- Hinckley, 3 BR, garage, 3 season porch,
appliances, close to schools and park.
First mo.rent free to qualified applicant.
$950/mo and security. 630-566-4602
- Two-bedroom villa for rent at the Orange Lake
Country Club in Orlando, Florida, next to Disney
World. Room enough for 8 people. Fully-equipped
kitchen with full-sized appliances, plus cookware
and dinnerware and more. Master suite with large
whirlpool. Amenities on site include: 90 holes
of golf, 80-acre lake and beach, 200,000 sq.ft.
clubhouse and movie theater, 7 swimming pools
and spa, tennis, racquetball, basketball courts,
indoor/outdoor playgrounds, fitness center, too
much more to list. Available Feb.8-15,2003.
$1,000. Check the website at orangelake.com.
WANTED: LEGO BASE
- Wanted by the Lederman SciEd Center for
exhibit:a 10" by 10" gray Lego base; no longer
made or sold by Lego, but in MANY old sets;
please check your attic/basement and contact
Sue, x5059, MS777, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seeds from mature trees: Burr Oak, White
Oak, Red Oak, Shagbark, Hickory, Bitternut
Hickory, to be planted by Fermilab's Road and
Grounds Department. Seeds should be separated
by species, dried and kept cool. Drop off seeds
at Roads and Grounds, or call Bob Lootens
630-840-3303 for pickup. The donated seeds
from previous years are growing beautifully.