- ’01 Honda 400ex ATV, exc shape 440 big bore kit, jet kit, k&n filter, fmf bars, dg skid plate, black shockwears on it since new, yellow and blk plastic, runs great $4,500 o.b.o. x4871 or pgr. 630-905-02125, or 815-754-2018 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ’94 Dodge Ram 1/2-ton 4x4, std cab long bed, 102K miles, good shape runs exc, slt model fully loaded, 5 spd tranny, two sets of wheels, blk w/grey interior, 5.2 v8, soft tonneau cover, 3-inch body lift, air cond. $9,500 o.b.o. call x4871 or pgr. 630-905-02125, or 815-754-2018 email@example.com.
- ’93 Nissan Sentra XE, silver-grey, 2 door, 5 spd. 120K, 6 CD changer/cassette, cruise control, power steering, power mirror, sunroof. Runs great $2,250 o.b.o. Lucas x4366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ’91 Toyota Celica 2 door GT coupe. 5-speed manual transmission, A/C, AM/FM compact disc player, 106K miles, red, rear spoiler, extra clean condition. $2,750, call 630-833-7208.
- ’93 Harley Davidson Softail, needs work, $10,000 o.b.o. Steve 1-815-895-8852 or e-mail Pam at email@example.com.
- ’95 Ski-Doo mxz 440 liquid cooled snowmobile, good shape runs good, comes with spare hood and belt and plugs, 1.5 inch track in decent shape seat has one small tear not noticeable, has top of the line hpg rebuildable shocks, 3,900 miles, not even 50 miles on fresh rebuild, had new cylinders and head and pistons, rings, etc... $1,800 o.b.o. x4971, pager 630-905-0215, or 815 754-2018 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ’76 Cutlass rim, centercap and mounted tire. $10. Call X6342 or 708-645-1168 (evenings).
- Weight bench, bar, leg lift, dumb bells, collars $20 for all lawn trailer $30. Chest of drawers, night stand, dresser with mirror all for $150. Greg x3011 or 630-557-2523.
- Zano’s Spa and Salon Gift Card for sale. $70 value, great gift idea. Call Jerry at X4571.
- Furniture refinishing and restoration. Pick-up and delivery services available. Call 815-695-5460 or x3762.
Electric treadmill in working condition. Reasonably priced. Please call Linda x2062 or email@example.com
Home for Sale
Beautiful 3 bedroom tri-level in Lake Holiday, 2 bath, professionally landscaped, Sandwich Schools, large lot, 3 beaches, boating, fishing, water-skiing, low taxes. Available after April 1, 2002. $145,900. Call ext. 3499.
1-bedroom apartment in secured building, just 3 miles from Fermilab, completely furnished. Close to 88 tollway and train station. Central air, cable TV, telephone, whirlpool, heat,and electricity included. Contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by phone x50-74 or 815-756-6099 after 7pm.
Sparky is a friendly 8-yr-old chocolate Labrador. He is an inside dog, but enjoys spending time outdoors. He is neutered and is current on his vaccinations. Due to allergies he can no longer stay with us. If interested, call Diana at 630-844-1259, or email email@example.com.
The Fermilab Golf League is looking for golfers to participate in our weekly golf league that plays nine holes at the Fox Valley Golf Club in North Aurora on Tuesday afternoons from April to August. Please visit our web site, http://mccrory.fnal.gov/golf, for details and an application form, or call Elliott McCrory at x4808. Please reply with confirmation of receipt.
Sunday, April 14 at 6:30 p.m. with music by the Common Taters and calling by Paul Ford. Sunday, April 21 from 2 to 5 p.m. with music by Stephie & the Boyz and calling by Lynn Garren. Fermilab barn dances, held in the Warrenville Community Building, feature traditional square and contra dances. Admission is $5 for adults, $2 for age 12-18, and free for under 12 years old. Come with a partner or without; bring the family or not. For more information contact Dave Harding (x2971, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lynn Garren (x2061, email@example.com) or check the webpage at http://www.fnal.gov/orgs/folkclub/.
Noon Bible class
Each Wednesday at noon in the Huddle off the Cross Gallery. The one-year Bible study will end soon. You are invited. Jeff Ruffin x4432, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Study Institute on Techniques and Concepts of High Energy Physics
June 13-24, 2002 in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
The 12th biennial Advanced Study Institute on Techniques and Concepts of High Energy Physics will be held June 13-24, 2002 in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. The school is sponsored by the NATO Science Program, the High Energy Physics Program of the DOE, the Elementary Particle Physics Program of the NSF, the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, Florida State University and the Institute for Experimental and Theoretical Physics (Moscow). This highly successful, and popular, school is intended for advanced graduate students, or recent PhD recipients, from a NATO, Partner or Mediterranean Dialogue Country. For detailed information please visit the school’s web-site http://www.physics.fsu.edu/ASI.
Note: The organizers are flexible about the deadline; therefore you should still apply if you’re interested.