Group 1: Beam properties
Goal: Write the section of the report describing
the beam characteristics.
People in group:
Beam properties note
C. Crisan and S. Geer, "How well do we need to know the beam properties
at a neutrino factory ?", FERMILAB TM-2101.
Topics to be covered in beam properties sub-section:-
1. Flavor content
2. Differential spectra: Equations
3. Fluxes as a function of:
5. Interaction rates
- c.f. next generation of nu experiments
6. Lepton and hadron spectra from CC and NC interactions
7. Short baseline specific beam things
1. Heidi will draft short section on cross-sections,
and a longer section for an appendix.
2. Steve will merge existing tex from publications that describe
many of the things on our list
with Heidis cross-section text, and add place-holders
for any missing material -> first rough draft of section.
3. Ray will prepare a kumac file to plot CC nu_mu interaction
spectra for various next-generation experiments. This will be
used to compare with nu-factory spectra and rates.
Last updated 7th Oct, 1999
S. Geer email@example.com