CAMAC NIM/ECL Pulser RFD01
( Eight bit output generator )
8 channel single wide CAMAC module. Provides NIM and differential
ECL pulses / or levels. Controlled via front panel switches or CAMAC
Differential ECL out available at front panel and back of module.
LEDs indicate which channels are currently selected for outputs.
Output pulse width jumper selectable. Outputs individually
Can operate stand alone using internal clock and front panels
switches or under CAMAC control.
Front panel toggle switches:
- LOC-REM: sets control to front panel (local) or CAMAC highway
- Pulse-dc level: pulsed output or dc level out.
- INT-EXT: select internal clock or external clock, internal
clock not available in remote mode.
- Channel select dip switches: select output channels when
control is from the front panel.
NIM signal LEMO connectors:
- CLK IN: NIN input for external clock.
- SYNC: provides a NIM level pulse whenever there is a
possibility of a pulse on one or more of the outputs.
- 1 through 8 outputs: NIM outputs.
CAMAC op codes:
- F(0) :Command accepted in both LOC and REM control. Reads
which channels are currently selected for outputs. Returns module
Q and X immediately.
- F(16): Command accepted only in REM control. Selects channels
for outputs. Data word 1=0 through 255, 0=all channels off,
255=all channels on. Returns module Q and X immediately, only in
- F(25): Command accepted only in REM control. Causes the
channels which are selected to produce output pulses. Returns
module Q and X immediately, only in REM.
to a higher level