Re: Search for runs with suspect RSTDC data using pass2 ntuples

Hi Joe,

  Can you comment on the variable npvrd in the Pass2 ntuple that Peter
used? It does appear to be peaked around 20 (as can be seen in Peter's
plots). I guess I am a little confused as to why a Photon Veto parameter
would appear to be including the charged track? Or does this simply
represeent the average number of photon hits (not on the track) in the RS?

	Steve

--
Steve Kettell (BNL Physics Department; e787; 631-344-5323)