- High school students advance particle physics and their own science education at Fermilab
- Director's Corner: ROC West opens
- In Brief: ESH&Q hosts no-waste picnic
- Video of the Day: Unsung hero cold cases - the Slipher file
- Photo of the Day: American lady
- From Chicago Parent, Sept. 23, 2014: Mr. Freeze gives a chilling performance for Chicago area kids
Labwide celebration Oct. 8
A labwide celebration, scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 8, will kick off at 10 a.m. in Ramsey Auditorium with a presentation by members of the NOvA team, followed by a coffee reception in the Wilson Hall atrium. A dinner for all Fermilab employees and users will be held in the atrium beginning at 4 p.m., also on Oct. 8.
Merit statements in FermiWorks
All employees eligible for a pay increase as part of the Fermilab annual salary review can view their increase information online in FermiWorks beginning Oct 10. Individual employee merit statements will provide detail on pay inreases effective Oct. 1. This information will no longer be delivered in paper form, so employees must log in to FermiWorks to see it. This improvement to the way the laboratory administered and delivered this information in the past is environmentally friendlier and provides employees with immediate accessibility to pay information. If you forget or do not know your FermiWorks account or password, please contact the Service Desk either via the website http://fermi.service-now.com/navpage.do or by calling 630.840.2345.
Have a lab operations-related comment or suggestion?
Submit it to Tim Meyer, Fermilab's chief operating officer, here.
New plan for U.S. particle physics
The 10-year P5 report was approved by the High Energy Physics Advisory Panel on May 22. On May 28, Fermilab Director Nigel Lockyer led an all-hands meeting to discuss the P5 report and how Fermilab's scientific program will align with the plan. A video of the talk and the presentation slides are available in the online archive.
See Nigel Lockyer's August 19 Director's Corner for a P5 progress update.
Have a comment or suggestion about how to make Fermilab a more productive and vibrant place to work? Submit it to the Employee Advisory Group.
Want to send a suggestion to senior management? Submit it here.
Have a safety-related concern to report? Submit it through the service desk.
- Anti-harassment Policy
- Apply for Fermilab ID and Computing Accounts
- Benefits Forms
- Business Services Forms
- Director's Policy Guide
- Engineering Manual
- Facilities Request Form
- Material Move Request
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Performance Appraisal Forms
- Personnel Policies
- Purchase Requisition Form
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Travel Policy
Experiments no longer running, still analyzing data
- LHC Physics Center
- MiniBooNE (E898/E944)
- MIPP (E907)
- Sci BooNE (E954)
- Sloan Digital Sky Survey (E885/E949)
- Tevatron Electroweak Working Group
- Tevatron New Phenomena Working Group
- U.S. Lattice QCD
Experiments in R&D or construction phase
Office of the Chief Project Officer
Office of the Chief Research Officer
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Office of the Chief Accelerator Officer
Office of the Chief Technology Officer
Office of the Chief Financial Officer
Office of the Chief Operations Officer
- Facilities Engineering Services Section
- Illinois Accelerator Research Center
- Legal Office
- Office of Campus Strategy and Readiness
- Office of Communication
- Office of Integrated Planning and Performance Management
- Office of Partnerships and Technology Transfer
- Workforce Development and Resources Section
Have a question about whether your event is suitable for the labwide calendar? Call 630-840-3351. Having trouble viewing, accessing or adding an event to the calendar? Submit a Service Desk request.
- Last modified
- email Fermilab