About the EAG
Who serves on the Fermilab Employee Advisory Group?
The advisory group consists of employees from throughout the laboratory. Members represent a full range of employee categories and individual demographics. View the current list of Employee Advisory Group members.
What does the Fermilab Employee Advisory Group do?
As laboratory management considers and develops new workplace-related policies, the advisory group provides input on issues and policies from a variety of employee perspectives. Examples of policies discussed with the group include:
- Fair application of flexible work schedules and work-from-home policies
- Improving the employee orientation process, career planning support, and access to employee policies and procedures
- Improving procedures for addressing and resolving employee concerns
- Improving the implementation and effectiveness of the performance review process
- Ensuring consistent labwide competence in management
- Identifying ways to create and maintain a positive culture throughout the laboratory.