Fermi Physics Class Libraries Module: ZMtools
HepPDT is a package in CLHEP providing particle properties and decay
This is a very preliminary overall documentation page!
HepPDT is the lowest layer in
an object-oriented package which modernizes and subsumes the
functions of the original
Some useful features include:
- All properties (including uncertainties in the values) listed in
the Review of Particle Physics.
- Access to properties assumed by various generators including Herwig,
Pythia, and QQ.
- Decay mode information.
- Ability to have multiple Particle Data Tables active.
- Ability to force custom decay tables and entire decay chains.
- StdHepC++ and HepPDT can interface with the original Fortran StdHep
via the HEPEVT common block and consistency in PArticleID schemes.
ZOOM Home Page -
Fermilab at Work -
Last modified: August 27, 2001.